Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый
  (#127)
СветланаL
НЕ администратор - надоел срач
активный участник
СветланаL Отличная репутацияСветланаL Отличная репутацияСветланаL Отличная репутацияСветланаL Отличная репутацияСветланаL Отличная репутацияСветланаL Отличная репутацияСветланаL Отличная репутацияСветланаL Отличная репутацияСветланаL Отличная репутацияСветланаL Отличная репутацияСветланаL Отличная репутация

Добавить в друзья

Поблагодарили 962 раз(а) в 303 сообщениях
Рейтинг: 1641
По умолчанию Re: Свадьбы - "Звёздные" и не только... - 05.07.2010, 00:40

Peter van der Sluis I am an international master designer. Famous through my own style of working in a natural and elegant way. I like to work with natural, basic materials combined harmoniously with coloured flowers. I have a wide range of skills in the floristry and work all over the world in different continents from concept designer tot event florist.

A lot of successfull competitions and unique projects have made me internationally well known. One of the highlights of my career is the floral decoration of the marriage of Prins Willem-Alexander and Maxima in 2002.

'Blooming is since 1998 the mark for my special and florishing creations and concepts. Blooming creates florishing objects and concepts for people, compamies, exhibitions, houses, presentations, events and many other occasions. In the nice Blooming studio in Lemmer (the Netherlands) the many creations and concepts are developed, prepared and presented. On several locations all over the world I arrange flowers and give workshops and demonstrations.'

To contact or book designer: Peter van der Sluis
TitlesMeesterbinder
Specialized flower designer
Master designer / Dutch Bachelor Floristry

ExpertiseWeddings
Funerals
Exhibitions
Product presentations
Events
Demonstrations floristry
Workshops
Concept designer
Interior landscaper

EducationHorticultural College Zwolle

4 years specialized Floral Designer

Dutch Bachelor Floristry

Master training Zwolle (the Netherlands)

Dutch Master Designer 2004

Judge member of the European Federation of Professional Florist Associations

Work Experience* National and International Floral demonstrations and presentations
* Decorate difference big exhibitions and events
* Floral design Photoshoots for magazines
* Participation Flowerdesign Royal Wedding Willem Alexander & Maxima, Amsterdam
* Launch Frederique’s Choice, creative maindesigner, Amsterdam 2008
* Maindesigner exhibitions and demonstrations floristry
* Member of Innovation team VBW, main designer Expo Floral Movement
* Designer Flower Council Holland / Holland Flower Partners / Trend-House
* Member of the Flower Council Retail Team

PublicationsPublications in various magazines:
The Netherlands, Japan, Korea, Hungary, Norway, United Kingdom, Sweden, Spain, Italy, Russia, Czech Republic.

Lectures and Demonstrations:
The Netherlands, Scotland, Italy, Belgium, Germany, Norway, Japan, Korea, China, Sweden, Hungary, Romania, Czexh Republic, Switzerland, Spain, Greece, Italy, United Kingdom, Denmark, United States, Russia.

Books:
Floralmovementinspiration Book 2004 – 2008
International Annual of Floral Art 05/06
Seasons 2007 – Russia

Все,отпад - да,он про себя говорит,что одной из вершин его карьеры было оформление королевской свадьбы,из чего все сделали вывод,что он то как раз ее и делал... Но ниже - ключевое слово - УЧАСТИЕ в оформлении королевской свадьбы,тогда еще очень молодой флорист работал на оформлении свадьбы...Понятно,там многие пахали... Это же очень большое и серьезное мероприятие... Мастера он только через два года получит... Но использование факта - на уровне лучших вариантов блефа. Кто же это проверять-то будет...

Вот единственное место,где о нем упомянается - за рубежом - не считая нескольких случайных фотографий. http://www.schreurs.nl/en/designer/4...der-Sluis.html

Светлана Лунина (Svetlana Lunin)
обучение - http://svetlana-lunin.com/
группы курсов - в ВК и в ФБ
флористический блог - http://svetlana-flowerart.blogspot.co.il